Wednesday, March 12, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Color Challenge 157

Schwooo! This color challenge was a toughy! It's Color Challenge 157 over at Splitcoast using Basic Black, Basic Gray, and Purely Pomegranate. I struggled with it all during American Idol last night and finally just glued it down and added some glitter! On the bright side, I finally used Hi & Hello...it's about time since it was on my very first new catalog order in January! Again, with the glitter, I know, but it really needed it!

At about 10:30 last night I decided to start working on my taxes! I figured why not stay up all not Tuesday night, instead of Thursday night, so dh wouldn't be totally right (I would be up all night, true, but not the night before the tax appointment!). I worked until 1:30 and a little bit today, and I'm about 80% done. I've also been attempting to sort out and organize a stack of papers about one foot high next to my computer. Ugh! Please, Angie, don't do that again, take the time to put the papers in the right place the first time! (Do you talk to yourself this way? I'm not sure it helps but I can't seem to stop it!)

Hope you're having a terrific week! We had a little rain Monday, but Tuesday started clearing up and today is gorgeous! Happy stamping!

Recipe Stamps: Hi & Hello, Just Celebrate. Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, and Purely Pomegranate. Ink: Staz-On Jet Black. Accessories: Scallop Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Rose Pink Fine Cosmo Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dimensionals.

No comments: