Friday, February 22, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Stamp Club Coaster Calendar


Hope your week is going well! I've been trying to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night, and I can tell my week has gone better. We (meaning the "kids" and I!) have actually had a very good week! And that's pretty amazing since we have been pushing and working hard for the TAKS test on March 5. We all just want it over with now!

And other news...you better grab onto your desktop so you don't fall out of your chair for this one...I got up even earlier than normal (4:30 a.m.!) the last two days and walked on my treadmill before work! It was time for drastic measures (if you've seen my b*tt lately, you know what I'm talking about). And I've eaten 2 apples, 1 banana, and a handful of grapes in the last 30 hours! So far my body's not rejecting it, but we'll have to wait and see before I am completely out of the danger zone...

Okay, back to the project. I posted this as one of my stamp club projects for last month, and much to my embarrassment, I couldn't get that size of calendar anymore. Doh! So I ordered the next nearest size they had and came up with this project for this month. I hope the clubbers won't be too disappointed! I pretty much cased it from happy2stamp4ever here, who said she cased it from stampwithellen here who said she made it at Pennie's house. Isn't it great how we all share!? Ellen's project showed the painting of the Pretties kit pearl with the Crystal Effects mixed with a drop of reinker, and I just love how it turned out! My calendar is still probably a little bit too small, maybe I should add something else? Maybe I'll have to experiment...

If you read all of this, thanks for sticking it out!! lol! Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I think yours is very cute. Interesting how they all look different but are the same idea.

Don't forget to eat some lean protein and some whole grains or your body will think you're being starved and will hang onto whatever you're trying to get rid of!!! :-)

Lori said...

Very Cute project...can't wait to make it. For some reason, I have this sudden thing for calendars!!!!

Lor

Tara said...

cute!...love the middle of your little flowers!
WAY TO GO for walkin' on the treadmill and getting up early to do it!! That deserves a medal of some kind!! :)