Saturday, February 23, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Sketch This 41 Challenge Cards

More sketch cards by Angie and her friends from last Saturday night! This was the challenge card we started the latest, at 11:50 p.m. Some of us (mainly me!) took more than 10 minutes, but this was my fastest card. It doesn't even have any stamping! I think I made three cards that night with no stamping, guess I was feeling lazy! The design is from sketchthis: cards 41, I always like their sketches, and they have great samples...very "scrappy" cards, not as much stamping though.

Here is Lori's card, I LOVED it! The flowers are awesome, and she used the new brown poly twill tape from the new SU Occasions Mini catalog that starts March 1.

Here is Beverly's card, how clever is she! Love the stamp she found with 3 images to match the sketch. The little white trim is so cute too!


Here is Michelva's card, love her bright, springy colors and flowers with brads in the center! Love that Wonderful Words stamp too, need to bring that out more often!

Okay, that's it for now, off for Saturday tutoring, the last one. The good news, this will be the first Saturday in a long time I don't plan on working all day! I'll be out of there by 1:00! Hooray! Busy weekend with Stamp Club tomorrow and the Oscars tomorrow night! Thanks for stopping by, hope your weekend is great!

2 comments:

Donna Baker said...

nice! hey, I finally did a NO STAMPING card & posted it on my blog today! go check it out. Enjoy your weekend!

Jenn D said...

These are wonderful cards! It looks like everyone had a great time with the challenges.