Thursday, November 29, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Glad Tidings

Glad Tidings...with contraband! I actually made this card this summer and realized I never shared it. Don't you love this tree paper? I had been hoarding it for awhile *ahem, several years* ahem. Bashful Blue is one of my favorite colors and Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, so this paper was like a dream come true!

Wish me luck today...I've stayed home sick the last two days, but feel I must go back to school today. I have a doctor's appointment at 3:30, it was the earliest I could get in. I think it's just a sinus infection, but sitting up or standing up, I break into a sweat, get all dizzy, feel like my head is going to explode and I may pass out. (Is that dramatic enough for ya?!) I mention the good luck part because I just ripped dh's poor head off when he was asking a simple question about where to put the dry cleaning. Uh-oh. Doesn't bode well for the children today...yikes!

I did make it through Stamp Club last night, thanks for coming ladies, if you're reading! I needed some *girl time* badly! You don't know how much I enjoyed it and how much you help me!

Okay, have a terrific Thursday!

Recipe Stamps: Glad Tidings. Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Certainly Celery DSP, tree paper ?. Ink: Bashful Blue craft. Accessories: Blue Gingham Ribbon, Silver Brad, Paper Piercer & Template, Silver Circle Frame Joann's brand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, where have you been hiding that paper??? I need it!!!

Love the card....

Lor

JenMarie said...

AMAZING paper!!!!!!!! LOOOVE that silver frame!

AJ said...

such cute paper!! LOVE it!