Sunday, May 17, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Smile & Shine Graduation Set!




Happy Sunday!

I'm up today on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog!
I made some fun projects for my niece's graduation from high school today!

I used the Twinkle and Sassy Smiles stamp set, along with the Fun-fetti and Stars Fri-Dies.
I used the colors for her school, so very easy to customize for graduation.
Now I just need to slip a little cash in there and get them mailed! hehe!




Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hugs &  happy stamping!



Recipe
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Twinkle & Sassy Smiles.
Cardstock: SU Whisper White, Studio Calico dot patterned paper.
Ink: SU Real Red &  Memento Black
Accessories: Big Shot, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Stars & Fun-fetti Fri-Dies, SU Mini Treat Bag Thinlets Die, Fancy Pants Designs red sequins.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, love it!!! Great colors--so happy!!

~amy~ said...

Awesome, love your projects Angie!