Tuesday, September 16, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: September Release Sneak Peek #3!






Welcome back to Day #3 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps September Release Sneak Peeks!

Today's release is the Must Love Snowflakes stamp set! 
Isn't that a great name?! 
I'm warning you now, this set has the BEST sentiments!

The "Dashing through the Snow!" sentiment totally inspired my card.
I imagined a modern day dashing...no sleighs...but busy roads with snow plows! 
I guess that's what living in the city does to you! :)
My snowflakes are embossed with silver, although the top half looks gold. Go figure!

Here's one more!


Check out the amazing cards from the rest of the Girl Fridays here, they'll blow you away!

I'll be back tomorrow with Sneak Peek #4!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hugs & happy stamping!




Recipe
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Must Love Snowflakes
Cardstock: SU Whisper White & Lily Bee patterned paper
Ink: Versamark.
Accessories: Silver Cord, Silver Embossing Powder, heat tool.



4 comments:

Jingle said...

This paper and stamp combination is down right amazeballs! I am SO in love with this card! Just awesome!

~amy~ said...

All that embossing on the patterned paper makes me a happy girl...love this Angie!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous flakes! Love the sparkle against the background and the sentiment is great! Just what I will be doing all too soon around here!

Deepti said...

I was blown away by ur design idea :) what a stunning pick of paper to go with the sentiment ! and Second card is another master piece :)