Tuesday, July 29, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: With Sympathy




Happy Tuesday!

I'm up today on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog, yay!

I pulled out the beautiful Casual Comfort stamp set and Casual Trees Fri-Dies to make a sympathy card. I find these the toughest cards to make, do you? It's tricky to find that right mix that shows caring and comfort, but not too bright/flashy and not too dark/depressing. And it's especially hard to make one when you actually need it, because then you're in no state to create. Okay, I'm rambling. I hope you enjoy the card, this is a lovely stamp set and die to work with on an occasion such as this.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and happy stamping!



Recipe
Stamps: Casual Comfort by CAS-ual Friday Stamps 
Cardstock: SU Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: SU Early Espresso
Accessories: Casual Trees Fri-Die, Big Shot, SU washi tape, twine, Coastal Cabana ribbon.


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I love this non-traditional sympathy card!