Tuesday, May 6, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: May Release Sneak Peek #2



Welcome back to day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps May Release sneak peeks!

If you loved the *musical* goodness from yesterday's post, you are going to love today's release too! We have a new stamp set called Heart Beats and a coordinating Fri-Die called Double Note! Michele outdid herself with more great sentiments, and you don't have to be musically inclined or gifted (like tone deaf me!) to enjoy these sets! 

For my first card, above, I used a yummy silver glitter cardstock for the Double Note and paired it with the Heart Board Fri-Die. They just work so well together! I embossed the sentiment in clear embossing powder to make it stand out a little, but it's hard to see in the photo.

Here's card #2: 


For this card, I used red glitter cardstock (can you tell I love that stuff?!) for my Double Notes, then I used two of the sentiments and curved them on the block to fit around my *doodle* stitching.   I love the way you can curve your clear stamps like that, it gives you even more flexibility with your stamps!

Be sure and head over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog now to see the stamp set in its entirety as well as the amazing creations from the rest of the design team! They will knock your socks off! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!



Recipe #1
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Heart Beats
Cardstock: SU Smoky Slate, Elle's Studio Love You More Kisses dsp.
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: CAS-ual Fridays Double Note & Heart Board Fri-Die, Big Shot, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool.

Recipe #2
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Heart Beats
Cardstock: SU Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: CAS-ual Fridays Double Note Fri-Die, Big Shot, sewing machine.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

awesome cards Angie!