Wednesday, July 3, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Have a Blast!





Happy July 4th Eve! Is everyone getting ready for the holiday?! Big plans? 

I thought I would get in the spirit and play along with that great inspiration photo from The Pink Elephant Challenge #206. I love those jars for glasses, but it's the cake pops in the back that really call to me!

For my card I used the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps set Ka-Boom and some Jenni Bowlin chevron paper and fun tag from her kit last month. I had that white cardstock piece with the blue stamping on it from a previously rejected project, and I'm trying to get better about using those pieces up! You might hear more about that on Sunday! :)

I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Ka-Boom
Cardstock: SU Whisper White, Jenni Bowlin patterned paper.
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Versarmark.
Accessories: Blue Tag Jenni Bowlin kit, Red Tag Pick Your Plum, Ribbon & Arrow Clip Stampin' Up, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Heidi Swapp Date Stamp. 


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Way too stinkin' FUN!

Linda Callahan said...

What' not to love about a card that has Boomshockalocka on it! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

What a FUN card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!