Thursday, March 28, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CFC96: Funny Bunny!





It's CAS-ual Fridays time!

This week we have CFC#96: Funny Bunny!

Since Easter and April Fool's Day fall back to back this year, Michele thought it would be fun to do Easter projects with a twist...create a CAS Easter project, but it can't be a card! 
Ready to go outside your comfort zone?! 

I used a kraft box I bought from Pick Your Plum back before Christmas. 
I added the SU Chocolate Bunny stamp (retired), along with some newsprint paper that I cut into a narrow strip, stitched down the middle, then cut along both edges with my Martha Stewart fringe scissors. Love those things! Just finished it off with a little fabric ribbon and flag, and voila! A Funny Bunny project! 

I hope you'll play along! 
This week's sponsor, Timeless Twine, is providing a fabby prize package to the winner!


Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see the fabulous projects from the other Girl Fridays and link up your Funny Bunny project!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

12 comments:

Jingle said...

I love this! So cute!

Jocelyn Olson said...

This is such a sweet box! I love the fringe and of course the chocolate bunny stamp!

Julia Aston said...

I love how you decorated this wonderful box with that great chocolate bunny and the blue/red dots!!

Sylvia Blum said...

Adorable box, Angie! Love the fabric strip :)
Sylvia xx

Alice said...

love the fabric ribbon! this is fabulous, Angie!!

Linda Callahan said...

Fun fringe!

Anonymous said...

Love this gift box, Angie! Everything looks so pretty together! The colors, the lovely bunny, the text paper... Love!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Angie! I absolutely love this and I'm totally CASEing it. Thank you so much for sharing it!

claudia shadler said...

luv the gift box, and book page wrap!

TFS,
C

walchowDesign said...

Such a sweet gift box!

Kelly Griglione said...

Loved this when I first saw it!! The blue/red/kraft/brown combo is amazing, and then you go and add some texty goodness underneath. BEAUTIFUL project!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter, Angie!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable!