Wednesday, April 11, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Embellish Jeweled Color Trends


Happy Hump Day! Hope it's been a good one for you!


Time to share another card I made last weekend, this one for the Embellish Jeweled Color Trends Challenge. I just love those little beaded shoes! I used one of my newer Stampin' Up! sets, Sweet Cake. Love the retro feel of its images, need to play with it some more.


Ta Ta for now! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Sweet Cake
Cardstock: Going Gray (retired), Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder.
Ink: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder.
Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Lush Blue Rhinestones, vintage rhinestone button, white perle cotton thread.

7 comments:

Ann said...

I was just sitting here trying to figure out what to do with these colors...and then you post this beauty! GORGEOUS!

Suzanne said...

So beautiful, Angie! I love the stamps!

Cristina said...

That's some of the most perfect bling I've ever seen. Perfect on the cupcake, perfect "scattered" over the card. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us!

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...what's not to love about that fun cupcakie stamp?

Cindy Major said...

I really [heart] that card!! The colours, design, glitter, wrinkled ribbon... Pure perfection!

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!! =) LOVE all of the little touches!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Deanna said...

Stunning!