Monday, March 7, 2011

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

OTWC #48: Cameo Girl



Happy Monday! Meet the card that didn't want to be, ha! Ever have one of those cards that just didn't want to come together?!


I loved the colors from this OTWC#48 Challenge! Seriously, isn't that inspiration photo yummy? I started to use my new little silhouette girl from Kim Wilson's stamp set, but alas, she was gone! I had used her once and lost her! I did a major clean up several days ago, so I'm worried she may be gone forever. *sad face* I carried on with Kim's beautiful frame stamp embossed in white, then added a Maya Road chipboard cameo girl, also embossed in white.


Ack, I need to move it, move it! No more time for details! lol! Long day ahead...school, tutoring until 5, math night from 6-8, sigh. Caffeine, here I come!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Simply Silhouette from Kim Wilson.
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Rose Red; Sweet Stitches DSP.
Acceessories: Rose Red Seam Ribbon & Vintage Flower Adornment, Maya Road Cameo Chipboard, Big Shot, PTI Large Scallop Die, Yellow Tulle.

14 comments:

Michelle said...

So beautiful! Love the cameo!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...ugh on the potential lost stamp:( Here's to a ton of coffee today!

Juanita said...

This is so stunningly beautiful. To look at this card, you would never know that you had struggles of any sort.
The images & ribbon are simply gorgeous.

Jenn Diercks said...

I think it's perfect. I absolutely love the colors!

Rose said...

This is so elegant and BOLD, Angie! LOVE IT!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh shoot! I'm sorry you lost that cameo image. Your card looks fantastic...I love the use of tulle! Thanks for playing along with OTWC and using WD stamps!!!

Cindy Major said...

I'm so glad you kept on working at it because it is gor-geous! I LOVE it! The colors are wonderful, the crinckled ribbon, the cute rose, but most of all, that awesome cameo!!!! *sigh* So pretty!

Cindy

Linda McClain said...

Ah, it's gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Kelli said...

Love the frame! Cute card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Ooooooh!!! You know I love this card Miss Angie!!!! I LOVE that you used Wilson Designs stamps too!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

Unknown said...

This is a very cool card! Love the whole thing!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my this is LOVE! You have so many beautiful design elements! I loved how you used the frame from Simply Silhouettes. Darn on losing your stamp! Hope she turns up! Leave Kim a comment if you haven't already. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at OTWC! Good luck!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Love how you popped the middle of that frame and the silhouette. Thanks so much for playing along at OTWC.

Anthonette said...

Hi Angie,
I don't know why I save up your blog posts like I do. I guess I can't get enough of your work, so I love having 10 blog posts to look at in one sitting.

Did you find your missing stamp? Love the cameo card! This stamps set is great. I met Kim last Winter at the CHA Supershow. I'm happy for her.