Monday, December 20, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

OTWC #38: merry




Happy Monday! And happy vacation! I finally ventured into my crafty room, boy was I rusty! lol! Now, to venture back and attack a new box of Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog pre-order items...or read a book...or play Pictureka...I love these choices! hee! hee! I do need to start thinking about getting some Christmas shopping done too, I guess!


To get me inspired, I played along with the OTWC #38 challenge. How could you not be inspired with these fun colors?! I started making the tree with some Divine Twine, added some "snow" with a scrap from my Tasteful Trims die, decided it looked "merry", and that was that!


I hope you're having a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

10 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

adorable Angie, I love it! Great tree with the bakers twine! I can't seem to find bakers twine locally, who's your source?

~amy~ said...

c-u-t-e!!!!

Ann said...

Eeeee! Your twine is divine! :D

Jaclyn Miller said...

Love it Angie, so cute to use the twine as a tree! Thanks for playing along with OTWC!

Cindy Major said...

Love the tree shadow! What a great idea to use twine :D The whole card is simply adorable!!

Have a very happy Holidays!
Cindy
xox

~Tammy~ said...

Wowzers! I love your unique design especially using twine for a Christmas Tree! Genius! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

Kelli said...

Love the twine!

Amy Kolling said...

I love the twine for the tree and such a great use of the OTWC colors! Thanks for joining us!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Such a great CAS card, Angie! Spotted the thumbnail for it over at OTWC. Had to pop by and see it close up, and it's terrific!

Juanita said...

This twine tree and the pink & green blew my mind.