Saturday, September 25, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Thanks for RAKS and Blog Candy!

Happy Saturday! Thought I would share some LONG overdue thank yous for birthday RAKS and blog candy!

First up, this beautiful card from Sherri Barron. Sherri is a way-talented paper crafter and furniture designer! You can see more of her beautiful work at Fun to Stamp.


I received this super cute alien card from Vera Shoeters. How did she know I love all things alien, including science-fiction movies?! You can check out more of her fabby work at Vera Stamps.

I received this lovely card, in person, from my dear friend Lori! (I put the wrong last name, oops, she is happily married now!) You can check out her work...here...or at her shop in Dallas, Sister's Closet, because she won't start a blog, no matter how much I pester her to do so!


This last card is my from my dear upline, Jackie, who never forgets me! Wish I had more time to stamp with her, she's great fun!


Next...I've been super lucky lately and received 2 blog candy RAKS! First, I received these yummy goodies...I'm going to try not to hoard them and use them!...from Ann over at Creative Antics! Ann is incredibly talented AND she teaches like me, except she teaches those super scary high school students! More power to her!



Lastly, I was so lucky to receive these BOB sight word books from a give-away on Michaele Sommerville's blog, Kindergarten's 3 R's: Respect, Resources, and Rants. Michaele has been teaching a long time and always has great ideas and advice! She is also very paper crafty in her spare time and shares so many cute projects, check her out!



Okay, guess I better get moving. I'm supposed to be working on my card for 2S4Y! eek! School is kicking my a**, if you know what I mean! I started with a sore throat and feeling crappy on Thursday morning, but I am trying to fight it off and I think I'm winning. I took a 2 hour nap last night, then slept 14 hours! Wowza, that's a record!


Hope all is well in your world, I am trying to get by to see you! *wink* Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

2 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE that Artistic Etchings card! I've been playing with my pre-order and realised yesterday that 50% of my projects feature the Eiffel Tower. Ooh la la!

Michaele Sommerville said...

So glad the books and box made it your way! :)