Thursday, April 1, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Eggcoutrements Trio!



Happy Thursday! This week has flown by, where does the time go?! I thought I'd share with you a trio I made during spring break with the Eggcoutrements stamp set. I really love it and hadn't used it much, so I challenged myself to make a trio of cards using different stamps from the set. I do love the bright, spring colors! I used lots of paper from the SAB Welcome Neighbor stack, cute stuff.



Okay, better dash! If you have questions about any of the cards, let me know! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

10 comments:

Liza Yon said...

awww... pretty... TFS!

~amy~ said...

soooo sweet...love your trio:)

Juanita said...

What a great job. I see a spare bit from the "bird & pennant" card made it into this set.
You made great use of this stamp set {that I overlooked once again} and I love the color combo.

Kelli said...

Such great, bright Easter cards. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Alex said...

these are fabulous Angie, love what you did with this set! Mine is still in the package....I know, I know......maybe I should get it out before Easter is over! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather P. said...

Oh my word! Could these BE any cuter???? I think not!! So fabby! :)

Silli said...

Funtastic Angie, I love the funny cards...you are my ribbonqueen! Hugs Silke

Savitri said...

Wooooaah!! CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love them all! The colors are FABULOUS!

Cindy Major said...

Okay, I loove those three cards you made with the Eggcoutrement set. They're cheery and so fun!

I got a confession to make - I was given this set at Leadership and I haven't even mounted it yet... I wasn't sure I was going to use it, so I figured I would keep it unused and now you're making me rethink mounting it! :D

Cindy

Winter said...

Cute! I love them all! The colors are great! :)