Thursday, January 7, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Happy Moments: happy birthday!


Oh my word! It's only Thursday?! Can I make it until Friday?! =)


Here's another display card for the SU Leadership Conference. I used the new Sell-a-Bration set Happy Moments. Y'all know I'm not a water-colorer, so this was a stretch for me! lol!


Okay, off in search of major caffeine...! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Finished size: 6 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Stamps: Happy Moments
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose.
Ink: Staz-On Black, Bermuda Bay, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss.
Accessories: White designer button, Linen Thread, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Aquapainter, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-Way Glue Pen, Janome Sew Mini, Dimensionals.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Very sweet--I'm lovin' this color combo!

Juanita said...

Great card, the color combo is so very fresh and springy. That layout is cool and congrats on reaching out and trying something new.

Kelli said...

Very cute! I need to find my mojo and get some stuff made with all the new mini stamps!

Savitri said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuute and I'm done... I need major coffee too before I can comment more :P

Winter said...

So cute! I love the colors! :)

Silli said...

Very pretty!!!!