Saturday, October 17, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

All Holidays: Merry Christmas with flocked snowflake

Happy Saturday! Here's a super simple dimple card, probably too simple but I'm sharing it anyway! hee! hee! I had a scrap of that yummy flocked paper from the SU mini catalog, and I couldn't let it go to waste, so I used the snowflake punch. Add a a button and voila, simple dimple card!


Hope you're all doing well and had a great week! I have so much to do, trying not to freak out on the inside! lol! I did survive yesterday...the 2nd graders made volcanoes with eruptions, schwooo! We have a 3 hour block on Fridays to do more complicated experiments, but I'm so tired by Fridays, I was worried. Plus, the kids get SO excited, it's a little scary! ha! But they were good and it turned out well. If you wanna know how much I love them...the experiment requires VINEGAR, and my friends know how I am about "smells" and I HATE vinegar. The whole classroom reeked! lol! Hopefully it'll all be aired out by Monday!


Ta Ta for now! Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

love how simply, sweet this is!

Tammy Fite said...

I love this card!!! It might be simple, but it sure is pretty!!! Great job!!!!

Jenn Diercks said...

Can you believe I still don't have that punch? I love the CAS style of your card.

naomi chokr said...

Oh my!!! i really really love simple cards and this is just so gorgeous!!!

~amy~ said...

Love your CAS card Angie...I have that punch...I gotta start using it!

Volcanos...now that's coolio!

Deanna said...

Love flock! Great CAS card!

Juanita said...

Your card is CAS perfection. I simply love it.
You were brave to let the little ones play with volcanoes and on a Friday too.

Marilyn said...

Love the simplistic look of this card - you are amazing when it comes to these type of cards!!

Deb Rymer said...

Perfect!! Just love the simplicity with a touch of homespun elegance!