Wednesday, July 8, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Cuttlebug Be Inspired Challenge #39

Happy Wednesday! In the exciting Cuttlebug Countdown to CHA, it's time for the Be Inspired #39 Cuttlebug Challenge! A lot of the designer's will be showcasing the new Cuttlebug Owl folder...it is to die for...so be sure and check it out! So the challenge is "Woodsy Creatures"...use an owl or some type of nature critter along with a real "piece" of nature. Check out the Cuttlebug Challenge blog for more details!

I used a mixture of goodies on mine, including a stick I found on the back deck, lol! The chipboard owl is from Maya Road, and I used the Cuttlebug Houndstooth folder.
Won't you play along with us?! Remember, all you have to do is play along with all four challenges this month and you'll be eligible to win the new Cuttlebug folders being released at CHA this month! You could have them in your hot little hands before the retail stores even have them! And the Cuttlebug folders and dies work in different die cut machines, so don't fret if you don't have the actual Cuttlebug!
I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hugs and happy stamping!

28 comments:

Cindy Major said...

What a great mix of fun stuff! Love the colors, the way you crinkled the top of the bag, the corduroy button eyes, the branch....

Well done!
Cindy :)

danni reid. said...

OMGosh, this is beyond cuuuuute, i looove your owl & play on words, brilliant Angie!!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute! Love this , Angie!

Tara said...

you were right!! this is super cute! I love the stick from the deck! :) great little bag!

Unknown said...

OMG! How adorable! I love the DSP and the stick! Great idea. Awesome!!!

MEL said...

What a cute little bag! I REALLY like the color combination you used.

Juanita said...

This is cute. And you didn't have to go too far outdoors to find something 'nature'.
Good work.

Karen said...

Amazing! I love the branch he sits on and the little brown clip and just the whole project!! :)

Hugs,
Karen

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous creation Angie..
I *love it all!!!
Enjoy the rest of your Day :) x

Unknown said...

WOW Angie...this is so adorable!!!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow! Totally fabulous!!

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness....owlie goodness!!! Love it!! Check out my blog sista:)

Michelle Tech said...

This is very cute and creative!

Ewonne said...

This is just so cute and very creative ♥♥

June Houck said...

Your owl is cute with the button eyes and the fun dp. Love your fab new ribbon too!

Ann said...

Super cute, Angie! I love your owlie with the button eyes!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the branch you added!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful, so cute!!

xoxo

kathleenh said...

Fabulous! It's so earthy and cute! The stick is perfect with the owl.

Rosemary said...

angie, how sweet is this!!Could that piece of stick be any more perfect for you cute owl to just nestle in??!!

Eva said...

Ohhhh...this is just adorable!!!! Love every bit of it!

Shantaie said...

Hey Angie, if I had a cute lunch bag like this I would pack my lunch every day!! Is that the new bermuda breeze ribbon I see...LOVE it!! Shantaie

Donna Baker said...

this is so fun! I love the twig from the backyard!

Ingrid said...

"Owl" my gosh....this is FAB and so cute. Love it, Angie!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omy Gosh this is super cute love it!!!

Donna said...

How fortunate that that stick ended up on your back deck! It's perfect for your little creation.
Is that a Jenni Bowlin chipboard button...the one with the text? Or maybe you wrapped that yourself. And those corduroy ones look like they came from Junkitz.
(I'm playing my own little game of spot the product and name the company! Ha)

Unknown said...

Love it, kinda retro and woodsy, too. Very fun! Your stuff stands out, I think. Great job!

Cindy Lee said...

I love how you add the twig to your lunch bag!! So stinking cute! Love it!!