Thursday, May 29, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

One More Text & Texture...

Don't forget to go here to register for Happy One Year Blogversary Blog Candy! Drawing to be held Friday evening!

Are you getting tired of this set yet? This is one more quick card I made Monday while playing around with it. I don't feel I've reached the full potential of cuteness with this set yet (it may take resting up after school is out to accomplish this!), but I'll try and go stamp something with a different set tonight to give you a break tomorrow! lol! This card was also made with scraps...no telling why I cut off the edge of the Ruby Red card at some point...I had some Sahara Sand scraps left over from this card, and the polka dot wheel had never been put away from two weeks ago...you get the idea! lol!

Hope your week is going well...gotta love these short holiday weeks! Need to go watch the season finale of Lost here in a minute. I have no idea what's going on (haven't for years), but I seem to watch anyway. I think I'll pull out my So Much stamp set after seeing these wonderful cards by Tara over at Stampalicious earlier. Don't you love them?!

Have a good night and thanks for stopping by! Have you stamped something today?

Recipe Stamps: Text and Texture, Lots of Dots jumbo wheel. Cardstock: Ruby Red, Sahara Sand, Mellow Moss, Ginger Blossom DSP. Ink: Mellow Moss craft ink, Ruby Red classic ink. Accessories: Mellow Moss Brads, Paper Piercer & Guide, Prep School Ribbon.

No comments: