Friday, February 8, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Stamp Club Challenge Cards

So check out these cards made by my stamp club members for their monthly challenge! They received a card piece of Elegant Eggplant, along with a smaller piece of Almost Amethyst, some Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, and the instructions to make an "elegant" card. Only three participated, so they had a good chance of winning the "prize drawing" this month of a yard of all the new striped grosgrain ribbons and some new felt fusion flowers...Beverly was the lucky winner!

Here is Beverly's card, love how she added the striped paper with it. The colors worked very nicely, I never would have thought of that. My sister's getting married next month, so I was excited to have a wedding card, but then Beverly wanted the card back! Humph!


Isn't this card by Lori precious?!! She stamped the bird image from Always at a crop last month, and he looks gorgeous! Love how she jazzed him and the polka dot paper up with the glittery silver goodness!


I was so excited that Michelva participated this month, she is the Queen of Elegant...in person and in cards. She comes to club every month with a different and fabulous pair of high-heeled shoes! I don't think I've ever stamped in high heels! I love her scallop edge with the punched detail, then her little butterfly is the perfect, finishing touch!


All I can say is, "Hooray!" Fabulous job ladies!

And thank you, Donna (and any of you other 5 readers!), for helping me get the "Hooray!" trend started! lol! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you've posted these cards already. Hooray! I really like your stamp club challenges. It forces me to be a little more creative 'cause I can't just reach for my favorite colors and supplies. All the cards are adorable!

rozie640 said...

All three cards are lovely. Love te purples, nice grouping.

Kim said...

WOW!! Great cards Angie!! Love the color combo...especially the wedding cake card!!