Thursday, January 10, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Another Frankenstein

More leftover parts to make this Spring Solitude card. I'm all about that little bird right now, you gotta love it! (That's for you donnapiranha!) The scrap of Wild Wasabi fits perfectly behind the scrap of Whisper White, don't you love it when that happens?! I love the color combo on that scrap of Darling Doodles paper and wish it hadn't been discontinued, but oh well, we have lots more great new stuff!

Speaking of which, the great stuff is arriving today, whoo! hoo! Remember that hideous UPS rescheduled message I talked about yesterday? Yep, it happened, but only to my Sale-a-Bration pre-order stuff...luckily not to my big-daddy, new catalog stuff. Schwooo! That was close! I'm going out tonight with some girlfriends for our Christmas celebration (we like to make it last into January, right girls?!), but I may have to tear into the box late tonight and make at least one card, don't you think?!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

Recipe Stamps: Spring Solitude. Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Darling Doodles, DSP. Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi. Accessories: Blue & Green Brads, 1" and 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Paper Piercer.

4 comments:

Donna Baker said...

FUN day for you! I am getting my baby-box tonight (all I got was Boho BG, Berry Bliss DP, Eastern Elegance rubons and regal rose wide grosgrain for Valentine's stamp camp next week) but I'll be EXCITED about it anyway. Have stamp club ladies over but after they leave, I'll have to make something too. HA

Jessica said...

Cute card! How did you get the spiked border around the bird? - Circle punch and then cut the spikes yourself?

Anonymous said...

You're still celebrating Christmas???? Honey ... you need to come solder! We'll get you back on track! hahaha

Yes .... I love the card ... since when don't I love your cards?!

~Bev

Tara said...

great frankenstein card...you've inspired me to try and use up some of my scraps instead of just tossin' them!! :)