Thursday, June 25, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

SUO: Happy Birthday



Happy Thursday! 
It's my 2nd official day of summer vacation! Whoo! Hoo!
So, I started stamping, of course! :)

I don't know about you, but I have a lot of Paper Pumpkin kits hanging around begging to be opened and used! So I whipped up this little card from the May kit. It has a great birthday stamp set! 

I used all kit materials, except I added some wash tape (discontinued SU), some gold sequin trim, and I used my fringe scissors on the patterned paper strip and put the white side "out". Oh, and I guess I used the Starburst framelits die. I don't see that in the new catalog, am I missing it? I can't believe they wouldn't keep it!

I also went to my demo Lori's stamp club last night and made these two super cute projects:




Cute, huh?! Both projects use that super fine metallic thread, which led me to suggest using human hair on our projects! hahaha! We figured between all of us at the table, we had all colors covered. Would you be grossed out to get a card with human hair on it used as thread/twine? It seems very economical! 

Hope I didn't scare you away for good! hehe!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe #1
Stamps, Cardstock, & Twine: May Paper Pumpkin Kit
Cardstock: Coral Calypso from my stash
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Fringe Scisscors, Big Shot, Starburst Framelits die, washi tape, gold sequin trim.

Recipe #2
Stamps: You've Got This, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Whisper White, Delightful Dijon
Ink: Delightful Dijon (stamped off), Tip Top Taupe (sentiment and stamped off for small dot splatters), and I forget the other color! Sorry! 
Accessories: Gold Metallic Thread, Fun flower & 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch.

Recipe #3
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, White, Silver Metallic Neutrals Color Collection
Ink: Smoky Slate
Accessories: Silver Metallic Thread, Circle, Scallop Circle, & Sweetheart Punch.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love the Paper Pumpkin kits and happy that you are using this time to get them out and creating with them!!!

The stamp club cards look great! I love them and thank you for posting them to your blog!

Big Hugs!
Lor