Tuesday, April 7, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Happy Birthday Dotty Bow Dots





Happy Tuesday night! 

And it was a happy Monday night when I made this Stampin' Up! only card before bedtime, for no reason but fun! Yay! Im trying to sneak in some casual stamp time to keep me SANE! It's not easy this year! ;)

I've always loved Connie and Mary, so I played along with their sketch Challenge #349. And I just noticed how perfectly color coordinated my card is with the challenge graphic! hehe!

Do you have the new bow punch yet? Mine was back ordered and arrived the other day, yay! I have the big bow die, but this punch makes the cutest little bows! So many possibilities! The sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit. I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder, and I'm not sure why the bottom of it didn't emboss, but I liked it anyway. :)

That's it for tonight! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs and happy stamping!



Recipe
Stamps: SU Paper Pumpkin sentiment
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: SU In Color (I forget...guesses? Maybe Tangelo Twist? Why is there a Tangelo Twist and a Tangerine Tango? That's just wrong.), some retired SU DSP (Maybe SAB 2014?)
Accessories: SU Bow Builder Punch, black lace ribbon, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Big Shot.

8 comments:

Chris Slogar said...

This is simple, but fabulous! The lace peeking out of the bow is a perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Veronica Z said...

That is a cute punch! I can totally understand the "free" stamping. It feels nice sometimes to just create using whatever you want!

Mary Brown said...

What a perfect example of 'less is more'. What beautiful colors and I just LOVE the little piece of lace peeking would from the bow...a perfect touch! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

~amy~ said...

Fun card, love the bow!

Connie Babbert said...

This is SO fun! Love the CAS style, but with lots of WOW polka dots and the awesome bow tie! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary! (And love how it matches our badge!)

Jackie W. said...

Love this, Angie! But then, I love everything you create! Hope all is well!

Margaret Raburn said...

Such a perfect clean and simple card with lots of pizazz!! Love that tease of lace showing out from the bow and the fun embossed dots! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

AB. said...

Simple and fun! I love the cute bow and the dotty background. The flair of lace is cool too. :) Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week. :)