Wednesday, February 25, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: Wish Big!



Hello all! Hope everyone is safe and warm!

I'm up today on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog, yay!

I always need birthday cards, so I played with the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Bold Wishes,  Shenanigans, Bubble BoxLinked Fri-Die and the Fusion Sketch challenge. I had fun with this one and the "bonfire", I'll just have to send it to the right person with a great sense of humor! :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs and happy stamping!



Recipe
Stamps: Cas-ual Fridays Stamps Bold Wishes and Shenanigans
Cardstock: SU Basic Black & Shimmery Gold, Studio Calico patterned papers.
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Linked & Bubble Box Fri-Die, Big Shot, Heat Tool, Black and Cherry Cobbler  SU Embossing Powder, SU Cherry Cobbler ribbon, stapler, Heidi Swapp Cherry Color Shine, red and gold sequins.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Oh, I love this...tons.