Tuesday, September 23, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

PP#214: Happy Birthday!




Happy Tuesday!

Popping in with a happy birthday card! 

It's been awhile since I played along with the gals at the Paper Players, and I always need birthday cards and never have masculine ones, so it was perfect timing!
I really wanted that little guy with the cake that's on their graphic. So cute! :)
I finally inked up my new Stampin' Up! Birthday Surprise set! Yay!

**edited to add: I forgot I made another masculine card for the challenge:


Hope you're doing well! I've been buried in BOY (beginning of year) data at school, but started seeing my reading students last week, so that helped a lot! Love those kiddos! Below is a picture of my RTI classroom door if you didn't see it on Facebook. I drew a little sketch (to match my border from Mardel's) and a couple of awesome ladies at work created it for me. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe #1
Stamps: SU Birthday Surprise
Cardstock: SU Basic Gray, Pebbles patterned paper (Front Porch 6x6 pad).
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: enamel dots, black embossing powder, heat tool, washi tapez


Recipe #2
Stamps: SU Itty Bitty Borders
Cardstock: SU Sahara Sand, Jenni Bowlin patterned paper, Bazzill cream.
Ink: Memento Black, SU Cherry Cobbler marker.
Accessories: SU Bitty Banners framelit dies, Big Shot, Studio Calico wood word balloon.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Great use of pattern, Angie. Love the color palette too! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Angie, both of your cards are awesome! I love the colors your used and the washi tape is perfect! I also like those little trucks! Your school room door is so fun! I know the students love it! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Linda Callahan said...

Love your classroom door! Such fun!