Tuesday, April 15, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Celebrate





Happy Tuesday!

I'm going crazy with a weekday post here! hehe!

I was flipping through challenge sites last evening and found this week's CAS(E) this Sketch #72 which was perfect for some little silver glitter squares I had saved from this green card when I used the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Linked Fri-die. Sometimes SAS...Save All Scraps...pays off, see?! :) 

Okay, off to bed. It's been quite a night...when I let the dog in the back door after work, he ran in full speed and deposited a dead squirrel onto the sofa. Yuck! I ran screaming the other direction, back outside, which was probably risky because I bet the other squirrels were quite p. o.'ed about it! I've seen a squirrel stand on two feet and look into the back glass door, taunting the dog, so I imagine there are loads of them doing that all day when we're not here! haha! I guess Scout decided it was payback time and finally caught one. 

*Note, I am in no way condoning the murder of innocent animals here. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!



Recipe
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Shenanigans
Cardstock: SU Whisper White & Silver Glitter 
Ink: Staz-on Black
Accessories: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Linked Fri-Die, Big Shot.

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fabulous take on the sketch! I love it!

Darnell said...

I love your take on the challenge, Angie, and the fact that you are economical and use your scraps! As for the squirrel. I'm a dog lover and a squirrel lover, so I'm Switzerland and staying neutral on this one. Nature at work. Although, honestly, I would have run screaming out of the house, too! Yuck!! Happy Easter/Happy Spring! Hugs, Darnell

Deanna said...

Crazy good!