Tuesday, December 3, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Give Thanks





Happy Tuesday! While on fall break last week, I finally got a chance to play with my new and first Reverse Confetti stamp set, Forever Fall! I heart it big-time! Of course, did I get around to sending out Thanksgiving cards? Sigh, no. But there's always next year! 

I stamped with some friends on Monday and played along with the Retro Sketch #91, which is now closed, haha! I'm a little late getting this posted. )I'm blaming it on learning how to use my new phone and transfer photos!) Anyway, I had limited supplies at my friend's house, so I used my washi tape to cover my rectangles. I love the washi tape and may have a problem! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Another fabulous entry to the Sketch it Saturday Gallery on the Unscripted Sketches Challenge Blog!!! Love it. So glad you like the sketches!! I am relatively so new to the DT, and really love going back and looking at the entries, yours really shine Angie!!

Have a wonderful Holiday!

Jen del Muro said...

love this card!