Thursday, May 16, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CFC101: Stamp on DP!



It's CAS-ual Fridays time! Woot! Woot!

Come play along with us this week for CFC101: Stamp on DP...
create a clean and simple project stamping on designer paper! 

If you're like me, you've got a big stash of designer paper to choose from, 
so this was a lot of fun!I used the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp set Stop
So many fun possibilities with this one! 



This week's sponsor is our very own CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! Woot! Woot!
The winner will get to select a stamp set of their choice!
I can't wait to check out your inky creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute!

Kelly Griglione said...

Chevron octagons ... folks, I think we have the next hot trend here!!

Great idea to use the stop sign for this challenge, Angie!

Jingle said...

This is SO super adorable! Love the little banner!

Deanna said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I love stamping on DP, but I don't do it enough. LOVE this one! I'm inspired!

Darnell said...

I don't this could be any more perfect, Angie!!

Linda Callahan said...

Don't have to "think it o-o-ver" - this is adorable!

Wida said...

haha! I love this one! what a cutie pie card, but still so sophisticated.

Sylvia Blum said...

So adorable, Angie! Love how you combined the sentiments and how you created the stop sign with dp! Ohhh... and that little heart is just the perfect accent :)
Sylvia xx

Colleen said...

Oh, what a fun card! I love that sentiment and how the STOP is so big and of course stamped onto the pattern background! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!