Tuesday, January 1, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Happy New Year 2013!



Happy New Year 2013!

A secret...I actually saved this card as "happynewyear2012"! Oops! Am I the only one who has trouble making the change?!

I used the awesome Retro Sketches #44 for the CAS layout on this one. The pink glitter and pink star wand really match better in real life, so I'll blame it on the lighting! *smile*

Hope you are having a wonderful day! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Countdown.
Cardstock: SU Pool Party and Whisper White.
Ink: SU Pool Party & Lucky Limeade; Versamark.
Accessories: SU Heat & Stick Powder & glitter; "star wand" from a friend (Thanks, Valerie!).



8 comments:

Ann said...

How fun is this? LOVE that star wand!

Happy 2013!

~amy~ said...

LOVE the magic wand:) Happy New Year 2013:)

Kelly Griglione said...

Happy New Year, Angie!!! Love your blue, pink, purple combo here, and of course the diva star wand!

Tascha said...

Happy new year and all the best for you and your family! I love your card. The pink star is just amazing and I also have troubles with making the change
Have a wonderful day
Tascha

Julia Aston said...

what a fun New Year's card! Love the bright purple wand and inked sentiment! I'll be writing 2012 for a few weeks I'm sure!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!

Darnell said...

An awesome New Year's card, Angie! Perfect on-trend colors, a winner in my book!!

Linda Callahan said...

This is a great sketch and I love what you did with it! Reminds me of the ball getting ready to drop at Times Square!