Saturday, August 11, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

In the End



Happy Saturday! Three weeks back to school and I'm woefully behind on blog posts already! What can I say, every year I think it will be different, and I'm not giving up yet! *smile*

I made this card for a friend using the Less Is More #78 challenge, but I'm afraid I've missed the deadline for submitting, by a couple of weeks, oops! But that's okay, I'm still sticking to my plan of making *needed* cards. Although I've found making them doesn't necessarily mean they get mailed or distributed, grrrr. Another new goal for me! lol!

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Angie, this is beautiful! I love the fancy scallops and the color combo. I have that sentiment and I am totally CASEing you. I love this card.

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet inspirational card!!

Deanna said...

So pretty Angie!

Cindy Major said...

I love that sentiment. Your card is so pretty - love the soft color combo you chose!

Linda Callahan said...

It's all about the blue laced edge! Sweet!

Tascha said...

Hi Angie,
I love this card!The sentiment is wonderful and the combination of the different design paper and colours is just fantastic
Have a great weekend
Tascha