Monday, April 16, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Retro Sketches #7: DAD


Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend!


I took time yesterday to play along with this fabulous Retro Sketches #7, loved it and the card came together so quickly! Lots of October Afternoon Farmhouse goodies on this one.


Off to school now! Is it wrong for me to know that there are 33 school days left?! So close, and yet so far!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey Kissing Booth, My Mind's Eye Love Me.
Accessories: October Afternoon Farmhouse Label Stickers and Miscellany, Stampin' Up! Tab Punch, 7 Gypsies Tape, Big Shot, Papertrey Ink Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circle Dies Collection.



8 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous! I lOVE me some kraft & October Afternoon! Love the scallop~y edge under "Dad", too - very cool! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card for Dad. Love kraft with anything.

Laurie said...

Hey girl! I love your card! So clean and graphic! So glad you played along with Retro Sketches this week!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Very COOL card! All of the line art and patterns work so well together! So glad you played along with us at RetroSketches this week!!!

Virginia L. said...

Wow, what a great take on the sketch and manly theme! I love the focus of the sentiment and added details! Love it, Angie!

Savitri said...

LOVE your card!! The OA goodies look awesome and the sketch looks really fun too!!! I countdown too when it gets closer :)

Christina said...

Fantastic masculine card, Angie! I love the mix of OA elements, and you can't go wrong with kraft!

Linda Callahan said...

These retro sketches are very cool! Hope I get a chance to try one soon! And your card is very cool too :)