Sunday, November 27, 2011

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Gratitude CQC#112



Happy Sunday! Can't believe Thanksgiving break has gone by so quickly! I did get one card made, and I am seriously rusty!! I thought I'd share it anyway! :)


I used the Colour Q Challenge #112, looks like I missed the deadline for posting it on their site though, dang! Don't you love these fall colors?! At least I got one fall card made, now looks like it's time to start thinking about Christmas!


I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and enjoyed time with family and friends! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Fabulous Phrases.
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White.
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie.
Accessories: Daffodil Delight 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Antique Brads, Red floss, paper piercer/needle.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I don't think you are rusty AT ALL, Angie! This is so pretty! I love the yarn stitching in the corner and the vertical red tag looks awesome! I am so glad you "played" at colourQ, even if the linky was closed (cannot tell you how many times I have done that!) hope you are doing well :)

Deanna said...

Adorable, love the string detail in the corner!

Cindy Major said...

Adorable card!! Love the stitched corner! That cute paisley pumpkin was my favorite image from this set.

TFS!
Cindy