Tuesday, November 30, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Just Add Ink Challenge #45




Happy Tuesday! Hope your week has started off well! I had a good day back to school yesterday. The kids were pretty awesome, and I had even kind of missed them, shhhhh, don't tell anyone!


I played around with this super cute sketch from Just Add Ink over the weekend. Isn't it so versatile?! My crosswise piece ended up going the wrong direction at the last minute, but I thought it fit the style of the card perfectly this way. I guess I'll stamp some sentiment inside, any ideas? What kind of card does it look like?!


Hope you have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE this one Angie...well, actually I love ALL your cards:)

Deanna said...

Very pretty Angie!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute! I love the ribbon!

Juanita said...

The colors you chose for this card are strong and elegant. I love the ribbon treatment. There is no need for a sentiment on this card. It could just be a 'thinking of you' card.

Lisa H. said...

gosh! that ribbon is wonderful like that.

Cindy Major said...

What a clever way to use the sketch! I like how you used the wide ribbon and how the flower pops against the designer paper background. I love those new vintage brads, they're beautiful!

Cindy