Sunday, November 1, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Fa La La!

Happy Sunday evening! I think this is my last card to share from the scrapbooking retreat, yikes! Looks like I better do some more "producing" fast! I totally planned on it this weekend, but somehow it never happened, sigh. Anywho, this is a super simple card with Kraft cardstock (again!) and some more Cosmo Jolly by Golly goodies. The ribbon is Sleigh Bells from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog, isn't it yummy?! I have to stock up on that before it's gone January 4.


Just for fun, here's a cute pic of little Wonder Woman and Super Girl at our Halloween assembly on Friday. So sweet! I survived the day...with the help of 9 Advils before the day was over, but I made it! lol! Thinking back on it, they were actually incredibly well behaved and we had a super fun day, I am so proud of them!


Hope you had a great Halloween! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

8 comments:

Anthonette said...

I never get tired of kraft cardstock. Keep it coming! That SU! ribbon is super sweet. Great card! Cosmo Cricket had such cool products.

Deanna said...

Adorable... the card and the costumes!

Silli said...

your card is very pretty, great idea...the ribbon is so sweet!

Marilyn said...

Totally cute card! I love the yummy ribbon too - adds such dimension to an already fab card!

Becky Carafa said...

Fabulous, Angie!

Ann said...

Super fun and festive! I LOVE it!

~amy~ said...

oh-so-cute...lovin' that ribbon...hmmmm...

Cindy Major said...

Very cute! And I agree - the Sleigh Bells ribbon is yummy! I finally caved and ordered some. Like I needed more ribbon...

Cindy