Tuesday, December 25, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Merry Christmas!


Happy Holidays! I hope you are all having a wonderful day! We have a beautiful, sunny day here in Dallas. Well, I'm looking at it through the window, but it sure looks nice! lol! We just finished our Christmas lunch...the most unhealthy kind...all "yellow" dishes, nothing "green"! But it's Christmas, right? It's been different staying in Dallas instead of visiting family. Dh is SO happy, words can't describe. I'm trying not to cry every 15 minutes and ruin it for him! lol! Today is actually a little better, maybe 'cuz I know we're wrapping things up and moving on.

I finally managed to stamp last night. I have NOT been feeling the mojo, if you know what I mean. I couldn't get this card where I liked it, so worked on it a little bit more this morning and finally gave up. Maybe because it's not a Stampin' Up! stamp? ;-) I rarely buy other brands, mostly because I just don't find many I like as well. But this one caught my eye at Recollections (if you're in the Dallas area I'm sure you know they're going out of business, everything is 20% off right now, but will be going lower) the other night, and I don't have any others like it. He is a cute little snowman.

Okay, I'm off to the stamp room to see if I can find that misplaced mojo! I have Stamp Club Sunday for my 2 clubs that are ending their six-month go around this time. I'm planning something very festive...we'll have my famous Christmas sugar cookies...and the new Stampin' Up! catalog, of course! I just need to come up with the killer cute projects now!

Happy Holiday hugs to you and your family!

Recipe Stamps: SU Tiny Talk and Hampton Art. Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray, and Confetti White. Ink: Bashful Blue, Going Gray, Certainly Celery, and Staz-on Black. Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-o-Dile, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Stampin' Flock, Aquapainters, Stickles, Snowflake Embossing Template & Cuttlebug.

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

cute card, Angie! {{hugs}} to you since you're not with your family. I will be chatting via webcam with mine soon (in CA) hopefully next year we will be THERE instead of here with DH's family. I miss being with my family during the holidays!