Tuesday, May 29, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Feels Like Monday...


Well, it's back to school today! After an incredible, relaxing, enjoyable 3-day weekend, I'm wondering why on earth I signed up to teach summer school! But I'm sure it will be fine when I get there (the power of positive thinking!). I actually did enjoy getting my lessons ready last night. I'll be teaching a two-hour block of math to two separate classes. On the agenda today: place value, ordering numbers, and rounding. Sounds easy enough, right?

I thought I would share today the projects my Stamp Club members and guests made last week. The first is a mini-album (featuring the precious twins Brooke & Morgan of my dear friend Cindy) using two-sided patterned paper and transparencies. The project idea came from here on Beate's blog...it's one that I must check out daily. She shares SO much. I've met her in real-life too, (okay, briefly, and I know I sound like a major name-dropper!), and she's just as nice and friendly as she seems on her blog. The instructions for the second project are also from her blog, you can find them here.

Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday, even though it feels like Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Such precious cuteness all wrapped up in this delicious project! I love it, Angie!