Monday, May 19, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Case Study #191: Celebrate




Happy Monday! Hope your week is off to a great start!

I went to my annual spring retreat last weekend so I got to make a few cards! Yay!

I had to play along with this week's Case Study #191 inspired by the brilliant and sweet Wida Miller! I *finally* used my new PTI Stripes Horizontal Die to achieve the repeated horizontal lines of Wida's sentiment, then I used the tumbling triangles for color in place of the flowers. I don't know about you, but it seems I never have enough birthday cards on hand!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: none
Cardstock: SU Whisper White, Amy Tangerine patterned paper
Accessories: Big Shot, PTI Stripes Horizontal die, SU Triangle Punch & Dimensionals, Silver Sequins from Michael's, MFT Die-namics LLD Accent It-Celebrate Die.






4 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my gosh,this is fantastic!! CASEd perfection :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

This is really amazing love your card. Thanks for joining us over at CASE study challenge.

Wida said...

this is a pretty stinking cool CASE lady!!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this!