Tuesday, April 2, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Case Study #134: Happy Birthday





Happy Tuesday! Popping in for a quick card share! I'd been meaning to play along with the Case Study challenge all through March since one of my all-time favorite stampers ever, Julie Ebersole, was their inspiration muse! Julie is one of the first paper-crafters I "met" online years ago. She helped me get set up with Webshots to share my photos...yup, these were pre-blog days! lol!

For my card, I took the flowers and sentiment from Julie's card, but just reversed their placement. Then I used Washi tape for my horizontal line at the bottom. I never seem to have enough birthday cards, so I used the sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Casual Elegance stamp set and my flowers are from their Truth Is stamp set. I "tried" watercoloring...you know it's not my thing...so don't laugh! :)

Gotta dash, lots still to do and already wiped out from the 1st day of Texas state testing, yippee! And there's another day of it tomorrow! Double yippee! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Truth Is and Casual Elegance.
Cardstock: SU Whisper White.
Ink: Staz-on Black, SU Melon Mambo and So Saffron markers.
Accessories: CM Corner Rounder, Washi Tape, SU Aquapainter.




5 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Webshots ... I haven't heard of that one!

Love your watercoloring behind the flowers. And the switching of the sentiment and flowers. Beautiful card, Angie!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous!!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

Your watercoloring looks great to me! Love how this turned out...........and oh I don't miss those testing days at all!

jackiestamps4fun said...

Yea, your watercoloring is great! Love the washi tape!