Sunday, September 23, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Spooky Creepy Crawly


Happy Sunday! I'm back with a Halloween card, boo! I broke into my Stampin' Up! Howlstooth and Scaringbone designer series paper again recently and now I can't stop using it!

I played along with the Case Study 109 inspiration card (above) by Torico. Isn't it super cute?! Love those owls! I turned the design on its side, as you can see, and picked the "Spooky Creepy Crawly" sentiment stamp from the Stampin' Up! Border Banter set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Since the sentiment had 3 words, I thought it kind of fit. Funny thing, I tried stamping the repeating sentiment twice using the Stamp-a-Ma-Jig and it kept messing up! On the third try I just "eyeballed" it and it turned out better! Go figure!

The Border Banter set also has that darling chevron stamp, love it! I stamped it with Tangerine Tango ink on the Natural Cotton Ribbon. Underneath the Bronze Button is a circle punch of Basic Black cardstock that has been embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder, but you can't tell much in the photo. Trust me, it's cute! hahahaha!

Okay, better finish getting ready for school tomorrow. I'm not even going to comment on my Fantasy Football situation this weekend, it's too maddening! lol! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Border Banter
Ink: Tangerine Tango.
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth and Scaringbone dsp.
Accessories: Bronze Button, 7/8" Natural Cotton Ribbon, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 3/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, misc black craft paint and paint brush for splatters.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovin the new paper!!

Deanna said...

Love both of these Angie!

Cindy Major said...

Isn't this better just the greatest? I'm torn between using it everywhere and hoarding it... Love the black splatter on the sentiment block!

Teneale Williams said...

To start I am going to follow the past comments and say I am loving this paper!

What a great take on the muse card by flipping the layout... Clever!

Thanks SO much for taking the time to play with us at CASE Study!

Tascha said...

It´s me again and I have to admit that your card is fantastic. I love the stamp set and most of all the chevron stamp. Love it how you can use it on ribbon aswell
Love
Tascha

Kelly Griglione said...

woah, that houndstooth is to die for!! Love the gray with your Halloween colors. It's definitely Halloween, but with a little twist.

Jean Martin said...

Angie this is fabulous! What a great graphic card! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study challenge! :)

jackiestamps4fun said...

My fave paper, too! Love the inky stains you got going on the vanilla paper - so cool!