Sunday, July 8, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Happy




Happy Sunday! How is your weekend going?! I've done LOTS of reading, but this afternoon my uber-talented friend Cindy rescued me and we had a virtual stamp-a-thon. We made 3 different cards with various challenges, SO much fun! Love that girl!

For this card we used the Colour Q challenge #144 even though we missed the deadline, but that's okay! Now that I see it, my Marina Mist blue looks WAY off from that Brocade Blue, oops! I was proud of myself for digging out the Circle Circus set, forgot how cute it was! I also loosely based mine on the CASE study challenge #98...Kristi's fabulous card had a circle and an animal, so I kind of went with that.

Okay, back to my book, The Girl in the Gatehouse, also by Julie Klassen. Not quite as good as The Maid of Fairbourne Hall, but it still managed to keep me up until 6:30 am reading it! Yikes! And dh and I have a LOT Of Walking Dead zombie shows on the DVR to catch up on, the whole season 2! I like to mix things up, can you tell...19th century England...post apocalyptic zombies...Christian Grey...

I'll be back tomorrow night at 11:00 pm CST with my CAS-ual Fridays card, I'm super excited about it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: You're Amazing, Circle Circus
Ink: Poppy Parade, Midnight Muse, Calypso Coral, Versamark.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Poppy Parade.
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/4", 1 1/4", & 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Adorn It letter stickers.


8 comments:

claudia shadler said...

Love the card, the circus elephant stamp is darling! Yes - Walking Dead is a fav show in our house too!

Hugs,
C :)

Laura B. said...

Love this, so fun!

curlyqmosaics said...

Love this card! That elephant image is just the cutest! It pops beautifully against the blue. Total perfection! :)

kathleenh said...

I love the overlapping circles! And what a fun way to use that banner.

Berni Cuttino said...

This is such a fun card, love the image. Great CAS. Thanks for stopping by blog and leaving the sweet love. Hugs

Maureen said...

a stampathon sounds like so much fun! I am enjoying my 2nd week off (we got out June 30)...stamping, reading, organizing! So fun to have time to do it all :) LOVE the circles and think the colours are perfect :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :) Enjoy your summer!

Cindy Major said...

I loved stamping with you and you got me creating up a storm, too!

I think your card is so cute. Love those tiny, dainty letters on the banner and that birthday elephant. The blue might be different from the original combo, but given that Brocade is retired, I think it's all good! ;D

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Eeeek! This is beyond adorable, Angie!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx