Sunday, March 18, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CASE Study Challenge #82



Laura Bassen's inspiration card below:
Happy Sunday! Hope you are having a great weekend! I'm frantically working on lesson plans before I head out to spend some girltime with my friends. (It's actually our Christmas gift exchange, are we behind or what?!) When I went to work at school last Sunday, I worked on some things that needed to be done, instead of HAD to be done. Now I'm really wishing I had rethought that, sigh. But it'll all get done somehow, it always does! :)


This is one more card I made this week for the CASE Study Challenge #82. You had to use the beautiful card above by Laura Bassen
as inspiration. Laura is one of my favorite papercrafters, her work is always so clean, striking, and inventive, so I had to play along. My card didn't turn out exactly as planned, but I left it as is. That happens sometimes, right?!




Okay, that's it for now! Really hoping I can occasionally stamp during the week and keep a few posts coming, I've missed this! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!




Recipe
Stamps: Eurkea stamp set by Maya Road
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Ink: Memento Black.
Accessories: Thickers, Fabric Red Striped Tape by e2Daily.

6 comments:

Laura B. said...

Oh my gosh, Angie! I LOVE your card! Those fabulous letters over the light bulbs and the fabric tape is AWESOME!! Love it, maybe better than mine:)

JJ Bolton said...

Cool idea! I'm definitely going to add that to my list of things to try!

Cindy Major said...

That's super cute! Love the colored letters over the stamped images!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Anjie - love the letters over the stamped images :)

Linda Callahan said...

Great take on the challenge - love it! You had a very productive spring break! Now I am off to check out Laura's work!

Deanna said...

Wowzers! Love it!