I wanted to share this little treat holder, another stamp club project this month. I got the idea and template from a fabulous sideline of mine, Vickie Maduzia. She made it for a breast cancer awareness event, and I just tweaked it a bit for Valentine's Day. When you open it up, you'll find a Dove candy inside, yummy! (And do NOT ask how many Dove candies I ate while making this project, it's frightening!)
Here are the quick and easy directions. I typed them up quickly the other night, and they haven't been tested, so I hope they're okay. Let me know if you find any problems. Have a great Wednesday!
- 1. Cut Pink Passion cardstock 3 1⁄4 X 9 5/8. You can get two of these out of one sheet of cardstock. Stamp all over with stamp of your choice in Pink Passion ink.
- 2. Score with bone folder in 4 places, as follows:
- 3. Punch a Scallop Circle in one end. Fold up the flap, and secure with 2 dimensional dots. Affix Dove Chocolate with a mini-glue dots.
- 4. Draw a dot in the center of the pink scallop, then snip “petals” toward the dot, to make a flower. Poke hole in centers of scallops with paper piercer or 1/16” circle punch. Punch another scallop circle out of black cardstock and layer under pink scallop, rotating so the black edges show.
- 5. Punch a black circle with 1 ¼ circle punch. Stamp flower in Pink Passion on white cardstock, then punch it out with 1” circle punch and affix to black circle. Attach black brad to center of flower. Affix this piece to the center of scallop flower with a dimensional.
- 6. Attach the whole scallop piece to front of treat holder with dimensionals. Stamp greeting in lower bottom corner with Staz-On black ink. Attach black brad if desired.